We ship within 3 working days. This period may be extended in times of intense processing or due to emergency situations such as that for Covid-19 . In any case, the customer will always be informed.
The cost of shipping depends on the delivery location, the value of the work and the size. We therefore invite everyone to request information before completing the purchase. However, we can give you sample prices:
OUT OF EUROPE
33X24 cm illustration
Starts from 15€
Starts from 30€
3 working days
33X48 cm illustration
Starts from 35€
Starts from 50€
A2 illustration or bigger
Marco Russo Art ships all over the world with Ex-plus insured courier (partner of Lucca Comics ), experts in art expeditions.
Art shipment includes:
- Special packaging (boxes, corner cabinets in ethafoam, bubble wrap, MDF panels / hard cardboard, polystyrene sheets)
- Shipping with couriers, fast
- Home delivery with signature of the recipient (may also be a family member)
- Insurance coverage with fixed deductible
- Export practice management Fine Arts (The office that deals with the exit from the nation of artworks and the necessary documentation)
- Rigid folder with our logo
1. The Supplier will deliver to the Customer at the address indicated in the order form, which once sent cannot be modified or changed, the Products purchased by him by courier and / or trusted forwarder.
2. Delivery times, however, will never exceed those provided for in art. 6 Legislative Decree 185/99 - 30 days from the date of the order and / or from receipt of payment - if these are Products in stock.
No liability can be attributed to the Supplier in the event of any delays in delivery by the courier, nor for damages that may arise from these delays to the Customer.
3. Upon delivery of the goods, the Customer is required to check that the number of packages corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document; that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet and in any case also altered in the sealing materials.
Any damage or anomalies must be reported to the courier making the delivery, collecting it with reserve. Otherwise, once the delivery document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to object to the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Even in case of packaging integrity, the goods must be checked and any anomalies reported within two days of receipt by email at: Via Sarzanese Valdera 145A - Cascine di Buti - PISA - CAP 56032 - ITALY, communicating: number d order, date of the order and defect found. MARCO RUSSO ART will take care of replacing the defective object only after receipt of the same at its headquarters by courier paid by the Supplier.
Reports received after these terms will not be taken into consideration.
4. In the event that the courier, delivering the goods, does not find anyone at the address indicated, he will make a second attempt leaving a specific message, if the second attempt is still unsuccessful, the object will return to the Supplier. The transport will be charged to the customer the advance cost of the subsequent shipment.
5. Shipping and delivery costs are borne by the Customer and are expressly indicated at the time of placing the order, separately at the price of the Products.
6. For each order placed, MARCO RUSSO ART issues a delivery note listing all the products shipped. For the issue of the delivery note, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic.